[Histonet] antibody vials

Anne Murvosh amurvosh <@t> advancederm.net
Tue May 20 10:29:05 CDT 2014

We got some plexiglass dividers at the "Container Store" if you have one
near or check online.  Can't remember what they were called but they had
different sized square compartments that fit various venders antibodies.
Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Clare
Thornton
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 7:48 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] antibody vials

Does anyone have any good ideas for keeping the little vials of
concentrated antibodies neat and organized in the fridge?  Right now we
keep ours in empty pipette tip boxes (without tip holders) but they're
always falling over and mixed up.  We use several different vendors for
our concentrated antibodies, so our vials are all different sizes.
Thanks for any ideas!

Clare J. Thornton, HTL(ASCP)QIHC
Lead Immunohistochemistry Technologist
Dahl-Chase Diagnostic Services