[Histonet] Lendrum's stain for Paneth Cells

Wolfe, Christina christina.wolfe <@t> bms.com
Mon Jun 16 15:35:53 CDT 2014

Hi,
Does anyone have a PMID for Lendrum's original paper " LENDRUM, A.C. 1947.  The Phloxine-tartrazine method as a general histological stain and for the demonstration of inclusion bodies.  Journal of Pathology and Bacteriology."?  I have searched PubMed and I am not getting any results.  We are having trouble getting this stain to work in our lab. The Paneth cells are not staining and there is no yellow stain at all with the tartrazine.  We are trying to stain rat ileum.  Anyone with experience using this stain - please help.  :)
Thanks!

Kristie

Christina Wolfe, BS, MLT (ASCP), HT, QIHC
Drug Safety Evaluation/Bristol-Myers Squibb
Pathology Dept.
812-307-2093

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.