[Histonet] Peggy Wenk

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 20:35:20 CDT 2014

Peggy's last interview on HistoTalk www.histotalk.com was taped last year at the NSH. During her interview, I stopped taping several times, because the tears and my choking up were too much for me. Each time I stopped, Peggy smiled at me and said 'It's Ok, Dave, it's OK".

It's a shame HistoTalk never got the recognition it truly deserved. Interviews like Peggy's have meaning for everyone in the profession. Over the years, HistoTalk has had a small group of champions - Peggy was one of them! God bless. To "Mr. Peggy Wenk", May the Universal Power be within you and your loved ones, now and always.

Dave