[Histonet] Job opening - Bellevue, WA

Stacey Murdoch s.murdoch <@t> dermpathnw.com
Tue Jul 1 17:41:29 CDT 2014

We are a small, busy dermatopathology lab in Bellevue, WA (Seattle Metro)
looking for full time or part time histologist.

As a full time employee, we provide a competitive salary and excellent
benefits including medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, PTO, profit
sharing, and 401K options.

REQUIREMENTS

* ASCP certification (HT/HTL) preferred, or registry eligible
* 2 years laboratory experience preferred
* Ability to cut and embed small biopsy specimens efficiently
* Good interpersonal skills
* Self direction in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work Tuesday-Saturday 4am - 12 pm with occasional overtime

Interested parties may contact me directly for additional information at
s.murdoch <@t> dermpathnw.com

Thanks,

Stacey