[Histonet] Histology and hip replacement

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Jan 9 18:31:54 CST 2014

 Fred
Don't know specifics about your medical limitations, however the current issue of Micro-Graf,  the newsletter publication from the Michigan society,  has a great piece about ergonomics and that goes specifically into histology tasks and ergonomic concerns. I am pretty sure this article would be posted on the web site if you don't get the mailing, or you might be able to contact them via the contacts on the web site for a copy. Check it out and see if this article might be helpful to you.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC