[Histonet] Temporary position

Helen Fedor hfedor <@t> jhmi.edu
Wed Jan 8 08:19:20 CST 2014

Hello, We are in search of a temporary histo-tech or histologist to work in our OTS Core lab. Primarily we do research work to support the efforts of the Cancer Center Investigators. A majority of the work is on animal tissues.
Gross, Process, Embed, section and do recuts, i.e., lining up blocks.  The lab also makes TMA's and coring paraffin blocks for RNA and DNA extractions. Please contact me if you are interested, or know someone that may be interested in this opportunity.

Thanks,

Helen

410.614.1660

http://tmalab.jhmi.edu/