[Histonet] New York State Histotechnological Society Educational Scholarship

Mack, Sarah Sarah_Mack <@t> urmc.rochester.edu
Tue Feb 18 08:06:24 CST 2014

Good morning!

All members of New York State Histotechnological Society have the
opportunity to apply for corporate educational scholarships, currently
there are several available. These scholarships can be used to defray
educational expenses, attend professional meetings or buy educational
material.  I have attached the link to our website, please take a look
at the scholarships that are available and apply! Please note the
application deadline is March 31, 2014.

http://www.nyhisto.org/awards/2013-educational-scholarships/

Kind Regards,
Sarah Mack
NYSHS Membership Secretary
University of Rochester Medical Center
Center for Musculoskeletal Research
Histology, Biochemistry, and Molecular Imaging Core
601 Elmwood Avenue
Box 665
Rochester, NY 14642
(585)-273-3901