[Histonet] Sticky subject responses...Thank you

Davis, Cassie CDavis <@t> che-east.org
Tue Dec 30 09:10:14 CST 2014

To all you wonderful folks who responded, a big thanks! I've been doing histo since 1990 and NEVER had static like today, it's not usually that big of a problem in this mid-Atlantic state. When it does occur the tricks I named earlier usually help but I am always up for learning something new. I will try the low tech option of moist something in my clean-up tray tomorrow, first. I usually can't stand anything in my tray after facing but if given a choice I'll suck it up. I will keep you posted. Thanks again!

Cassandra Davis
CDavis <@t> che-east.org
302-575-8095

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Trinity Health and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.