[Histonet] Georgia Society for Histotechnology

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Tue Aug 19 10:16:20 CDT 2014

The Georgia Society for Histotechnology is planning for next year's HISTOPALOOZA!
HISTOPALOOZA
APRIL 17 - 19, 2015
LEGACY LODGE AT LAKE LANIER ISLANDS

This is a call for abstracts for workshop speakers.  We will once again offer the HT/HTL review, the QIHC review, and the microscopic anatomy by Ely Klar.  The GSH offers free membership and we encourage you to join NSH with is  $$ savings.
Take a look at our website and contact any BOD member for information about what the GSH can offer you.  Our next newsletter will be on our website by September 6th, with updates on HISTOPALOOZA! 2015

Here's the link for that awesome place at Lake Lanier.  It looks like a ski resort and it's hard to believe you're in Atlanta, to be honest.
http://www.lakelanierislands.com/meetings?rt=google|cpc|LAL03-Lanier-Islands-Meetings-Brand|legacy%20lodge%20and%20conference%20center&gclid=CKvy7IfOn8ACFc1i7AodfFcARQ

Hope I see many of you in Austin!

Warm Regards,
Wanda K Simons HT, ASCP