[Histonet] IEC-CTD Cryostat

Eric Baltazar drmtech09 <@t> gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:29:37 CDT 2014

Hello fellow Histonetters! Our company is currently looking to purchase any
available IEC-CTD model cryostat machine. In case you're not familiar with
how they look, they're like a mini-fridge shape size machine used awhile
back for frozen section. Check your office storage areas as you may still
have this just parked and sitting in your storage areas.

If you do find one, pls call me ASAP or reply through this email add, as I
may turn that sleeping machine into $$$$$$! Also, we're very much willing
to purchase it regardless of its condition.

Thank you and looking forward to a favorable reply soon!
--
Eric T. Baltazar
Dermtech Mohs Services Group Inc.