[Histonet] Labels for Bond Stainers using LIS interface

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken <@t> ucsfmedctr.org
Tue Sep 24 10:37:23 CDT 2013

Histonetters, For those labs using a direct LIS link to Leica Bond stainers, and are using a label printed from the LIS to ID slides for the Bond:  Have you been able to validate the use of  labels larger than the 15x22 that Leica uses for the Bond system? Would you please tell me what size label, and what label vendors and product numbers you use. We are planning to use Zebra thermal printers.

We have heard that up to 22 x 22 will work, but I don't have specific references or suppliers for those labels.

Thanks for ANY info!

Tim Morken
Lead, Pathology Barcoding
Department of Pathology