[Histonet] RE: EM instruments in SIU

Vickroy, Jim Vickroy.Jim <@t> mhsil.com
Fri Sep 20 11:15:00 CDT 2013

Here is the website for questions to other histotechs of which some do TEM.
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

As far as your instruments .......I am familiar with all except the TEM scope itself. I will return on Oct 8th and after that we can schedule a time for me to meet you over there.
Have a good day.

Jim

From: Wei Du [mailto:wdu <@t> siumed.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 10:11 AM
To: Vickroy, Jim
Subject: EM instruments in SIU

Hi Jim,

I was nice talking to you and thank you for touring me your Pathological Lab.

The EM instruments in our lab are listed as below:

TEM instruments:
Glass Knife Maker:   model-LTB, 7800
Ultra Microtome for Thick Section:   model---DuPont, MT-2 B
Ultra Microtome for Thin Section:   model--- RMC, MT-7
TEM:   model---Hitachi, H-7000 with a digital camera
Let me know if there are any other information you need.

I will contact you after Oct 6. By the way, I met Dr. Gao yesterday when I was walking to parking lot and told him about the lab tour you had given and what we were going to do next. He highly recommended you.

Wish you have good time in your vacation.

Many many thanks,

Wei

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.