[Histonet] complement immunohistochem.

Edwards, Richard E. ree3 <@t> leicester.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 07:29:00 CDT 2013

Hi  All, I  have  been asked to immunostain for    complement factors C3 and C1q, any  help/opinions  gratefully  received, apparently  cryostat is the  preferred option, but most  of  our  biopsies to  date  are  in acetone-fixed GMA processed or  formalin-fixed paraffin processed, many  thanks in advance.

                                                                                                 Richard  Edwards

                                                                                                                  Leicester University

                                                                                                                                 U.K.