[Histonet] FDA Disclaimer

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Wed Nov 6 20:24:58 CST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Hannen,
Valerie
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 3:48 AM
To: Histonet Post (histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu)
Subject: [Histonet] FDA Disclaimer

Good Morning...

I have a question about the FDA disclaimer for Immuno's.  If we are not
doing the staining of Immuno's in our lab, but our Pathologists are
interpreting those that are stained at our reference lab, are we still
required to put the FDA disclaimer on our Path reports for those antibodies
that require the disclaimer?

Thanks so much!!

Valerie

Valerie A. Hannen, MLT(ASCP),HTL,SU(FL)
Histology Section Chief
Parrish Medical Center
951 N. Washington Ave.
Titusville, Florida 32976
Phone:(321) 268-6333 ext. 7506
Fax: (321) 268-6149
valerie.hannen <@t> parrishmed.com

"This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please immediately delete this message. Thank you"