[Histonet] Gram stain

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Thu May 23 23:33:57 CDT 2013

We use a Twort stain with my students.  They have been doing the gram
stain the last couple of days and getting great results.  I will look for
the entire procedure.

From:   "Fawaz Zouabi" <Fawaz.Zouabi <@t> sswahs.nsw.gov.au>
To:     <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date:   05/23/2013 09:32 PM
Subject:        [Histonet] Gram stain
Sent by:        histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Hi histonetters
 does any one have a good working method for GRAM stain ???
I used mod brown's variation and my Neg bact still does not stain red.

Fawaz Zouabi
Histo-Technologist
 Department of Forensic Medicine Glebe NSW Forensic & Analytical Science
Service - FASS
P O Box 90 Glebe NSW 2037 | Tel +612 8584 7842 | Fax +612 95664573