[Histonet] staining of immature collagen in lung fibrosis models

abijag abijag76 <@t> rediffmail.com
Mon May 6 11:57:09 CDT 2013

Dear Histonetters,

I am looking for hearing from our experienced histonetters regarding the possibility of staining of immature collagen fibres in animal models of lung fibrosis. I didn't find any histochemical method in the literature to stain the immature collagen. I would like to know whether any specific method is available for staining or is there is possible to differentiate them from mature collagen fibres by means of existing methods(for eg. Scirius red or masson's trichrome)

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Abi Jagannath