[Histonet] Jekyll Island, GA

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Mon Mar 4 12:59:44 CST 2013

Come to Jekyll Island for the sunrise, sunsets, and CEU's!! Earn up to 15 CEU's with incredible speakers and a chance to network with your peers for the low all inclusive rate of $135.  GSH is packing a punch for $135. GSH has planned an educational 40th anniversary celebration with fun, food, and time to visit the vendors.  We have filled our block of rooms, but the symposium rate has been extended and is still available at Oceanside Inns and Suites. Also,  if you love to ride bikes, bring them  to the beach.  I was impressed with the number of bike trails on the island.  Go to our website and join the celebration.  www.histosearch.com/gsh/<http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/>
If you have any questions or concerns please contact one of our officers.

Hope to see you there next month!

Wanda K. Simons
GSH President

WS/bz
Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013, my email address has changed to BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu. Please update your address book to reflect this change.