[Histonet] PowerPath Issues

Jesus Ellin JEllin <@t> yumaregional.org
Fri Jun 28 14:01:19 CDT 2013

Donna this is Jesus Ellin and I am the Sunquest POwerPath Chair,, I am cc Debbie Balli on this,, how can we help?

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 28, 2013, at 1:58 PM, "Willis, Donna G." <Donna.Willis <@t> baylorhealth.edu> wrote:

> Anyone out there in Histoland having issues with PowerPath (Sunquest) customer service?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Donna Willis, HT/HTL (ASCP)
> Anatomic Pathology Manager
> Baylor University Medical Center-Dallas
> ph. 214-820-2465 office
> ph. 214-725-6184 mobile
> donna.willis <@t> baylorhealth.edu

> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. Baylor Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.

This message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error,
or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender
at either the e-mail, fax, address, or telephone number
listed above and delete this e-mail from your computer.
Thank You.