[Histonet] HPV ISH Probes

Obregon, Cecilia CObregon <@t> mhs.net
Wed Jun 26 12:47:34 CDT 2013

What detection are you using?

We only have Ventana instrumentation at our lab.

Thank you

Cecilia M. Obregon, HTL (ASCP)

Memorial Regional Hospital

3501 Johnson Street

Hollywood, FL 33021

954-265-5317

________________________________
From: margaret chadwell [m_chadwell <@t> hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 10:49 AM
To: Obregon, Cecilia; Houston, Ronald; joelle weaver; Susan Foreman; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; Bitting, Angela K.
Subject: Re: [Histonet] HPV ISH Probes

We have gotten good results with the following probes.

http://www.panomics.com/products/rna-in-situ-analysis/viewrna-ish-tissue-assay/overview

At first they were not working well but the rep come out for the day and went over them with us and not the results are beautiful and consistent.
Margie Chadwell
Sent from Windows Mail