[Histonet] Block labeling

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 10:59:38 CDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

What is the best way to label blocks that are already embedded?  We have a
large control bank that we are trying to relabel and make search able,
however, most marking pens don't write well on paraffin covered blocks,
even when we scrape them off.  Pencils work, not always the most legibly,
so I was wondering if there is a clever solution that someone might have
found.  We've tried putting stickers or labels on the back, but that falls
right off.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--

Patrick Laurie(HT)ASCP QIHC

Histology Manager

Celligent Diagnostics, LLC

101 East W.T. Harris Blvd  | Suite 1212 | Charlotte, NC 28262

Work: 704-970-3300  Cell: 704-266-0869