[Histonet] p16 on the Bond

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Fri Jun 21 12:27:10 CDT 2013

We dilute the CINtec p16 RTU antibody (Ventana/Roche) "1:10" (15' primary antibody incubation) and use high pH retrieval (H2) for 10' on the Bond Max.
Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596 Office
(860) 545-2204 Fax
>>> Martha Ward-Pathology <mward <@t> wakehealth.edu> 6/21/2013 12:07 PM >>>

I am having trouble posting to the histonet for some reason.  I am looking for condition and incubation times for p16 on the Bond.  Our new pathologist says our p16 looks overstained to him and not at all what he is accustomed to seeing and I am trying to get the staining more to his liking, without much success.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Martha Ward, MT (ASCP) QIHC
Manager

Molecular Diagnostics Lab
Medical Center Boulevard  \  Winston-Salem, NC 27157
p 336.716.2109  \  f 336.716.5890
mward <@t> wakehealth.edu