[Histonet] CMV positive wet tissue

Goodacre, Suzanne SGoodacre <@t> chw.org
Fri Jun 21 08:12:28 CDT 2013

Hello,
   I am in the process of validating CMV ISH on the BOND instrument from Leica for our Histology lab.  Currently all of the tissue that we have to use in the validation is negative for CMV and was processed by the VIP 5 processor.  Moving forward, the lab we will be using the Peloris processor.  For a complete validation, it is necessary for me to use unprocessed formalin fixed tissue that is positive for the CMV virus.  We refer to it as "wet" tissue or without processing.  Does anyone have any positive tissue that you would be willing to share?  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
Suzanne