[Histonet] Less costly IHC optimization instruments

awatanabe <@t> tgen.org awatanabe <@t> tgen.org
Thu Jun 20 20:27:52 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,
I'm looking into ways of doing my IHC optimizations for less up front costs on reagents instead of using my big Ventana instrument.  I've seen this product advertised and wondered if anyone has one or has used one.  If so can you give me some pros and cons of the instrument? I appreciate any information you can provide.

IQ Kinetic Slide Stainer
http://biocare.net/products/instrumentation/iq-kinetic-slide-stainer

Aprill Watanabe, B.S.
Laboratory Coordinator
The Dorrance Clinical Laboratory at TGen, Histopathology Laboratory
Integrated Cancer Genomics Division
Macromolecular Analyte Processing Center (MAPC)
Translational Genomics Research Institute (TGen)
445 North 5th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Office: 602-343-8822
DCL Lab: 602-343-8796