[Histonet] RE: Her 2

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 09:07:22 CDT 2013

 Hi
I am just wondering if anyone would be willing to reply and provide their thoughts on the idea of providing correlation studies for labs that don't do FISH in-house for Her 2 correlation ?
I will have the FDA approved FISH for Her2 and also perform IHC and possibly ISH ( on Bond platform).

Just seeking input....Thanks

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC

To: joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [Histonet] IHC Tech Competency Checklist
From: JMaslanka <@t> stpetes.org
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:24:03 -0600

Thanks Again

Joe Maslanka BS, CT,HT (ASCP)

Anatomical Pathology Technical Supervisor

St Peter's Hospital,MT 59601

(P)(406) 447-2406

(F)(406)444-2126

Give thanks for ALL things.....

"Kindness is the language the blind can see & the deaf can hear-
Mark Twain

This electronic mail message contains information which is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure,
photocopying, distribution or use of the contents of the received information
is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply
to the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and all copies
of it. Thank you.