[Histonet] Blade Rationing Follow-up

Curt c.tague <@t> Pathologyarts.com
Tue Jun 18 14:50:16 CDT 2013

I'd send an email to both of them, show's them that you're being proactive and taking the initiative to look out for patient care AND the best interests of the lab/hosp. Include the lab director to get credit for your high level of care, so the manager doesn't take all the credit. This is how you move up the food chain, prove you're more valuable then what they're currently using you for.

Curt

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Rene J Buesa
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:38 PM
To: Teresa Moore; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Blade Rationing Follow-up

I understand your point about telling your manager where to cut costs, but that is YOUR MANAGER'S job for which s/he is for sure better paid than you are.
Let s/he figure that out!
Just warn your manager about the loss of quality with a measure like the one you have been asked to comply with.
You are better off if you discuss this issue with the lab director.
René J.