[Histonet] Blade Rationing

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj <@t> pigsqq.org
Tue Jun 18 09:20:10 CDT 2013

A stingy person is called an Iron Rooster (tie gong ji) in Chinese.

An iron rooster won't turn loose of even one feather.

The scratches that appear on slides cut with blades that should have
been changed --we call
them iron rooster tracks.  Sort of a pun since many people think Chinese
characters
look like chicken tracks.

We don't worry about what the blades cost.  Our clients demand
good answers, and we send pictures of the lesions with our reports,
so we need good results.