[Histonet] re 2050 microtome

Steven Weston Steven.Weston <@t> utas.edu.au
Mon Jun 17 06:10:17 CDT 2013

This could be as simple as moving the specimen holder forward. It may be racked right into the microtome and therefore show as stopped.

Try moving the holder forward and see if the stopped light goes off.

Regards

steve weston
lab manager
Breathe-Well CRE
UTAS-SOM

Message: 9
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 00:07:51 -0300
From: "C.D.G." <latecor <@t> montevideo.com.uy>
Subject: [Histonet] manual setup for Reichert-Jung 2050 needed
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Hi all:
i received a Reichert-Jung microtome 2050 model. I need instructions for its operation.
The electronic panel displays "stop" illuminated and I dont know how to continue, as other
buttons seems not to operate. Any help of people who has worked or know to operate this
motorized microtome will be appreciated.
My kind regards,
Carlos Defeo
Histotechnologist