[Histonet] high complexity testing and personnel requirements

andrew horvath ahorvath <@t> cogipath.com
Fri Jun 7 12:51:48 CDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to verify if CLIA has changed their designation of who can
perform high complexity testing.  Recently I was informed that in the most
recent CLIA regs (updated January 2013?) that the education requirements
have been changed and made less restrictive.  Those with a Bachelor degree,
regardless if it was a science field, can gross.  I have contacted a state
CLIA contact but have not gotten a response yet.  Can anyone confirm this
change?

thanks

Andrew Horvath, ****MBA**, **MA********

Interim Operations Manager****