[Histonet] Pathologists' Assistant

Jessica Meininger jlm_327 <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 03:24:09 CDT 2013

I know that this is mostly for histotechs and other related laboratory professionals, so I thought I would see if there are any lab professionals out there who have heard of a possible Pathologists' Assistant job at the hospital they are at.

I will be graduating from a NAACLS accredited Pathologists' Assistant Program in mid-july.  I will at that time be ASCP certification eligible.  I am willing to relocate (from Michigan).

If anyone has heard anything, and could give me some information, please let me know.  Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Jessica
jlm_327 <@t> hotmail.com