[Histonet] CD 79a

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Wed Jun 5 09:54:51 CDT 2013

Carole,
I use Biocare's CM067C (clone HM47/A9) with HIER in a Biocare Decloaking
Chamber, pH 6.0 citrate buffer solution.  It works successfully on cat,
cow, deer, dog, dolphin, ferret, frog, goat, hedgehog, horse, llama,
monkey, pig, rabbit, seal, and sheep.  It does not work on chicken, eagle,
or kangaroo.

Jan Shivers
Senior Scientist/Section Head - IHC/Histo
U of MN Veterinary Diagnostic Lab