[Histonet] Her2 Staining

pam plumlee paw555 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 10:08:26 CST 2013

Good morning Histonetters:
    Our CAP/ NY certified Cancer diagnostic reference lab is going to start to offer Her2 staining for breast and gastic tissues using the DAKO Kit on the bench.  The staining was validated by myself and our R&D group and the SOP will be transferred to clinical.  I still am concerned about all the record keeping that should be done for CAP and would like to get feedback/help with this issue.  Please email or send contact info and I will call you.  Thanks, Pam in San Diego