[Histonet] zebrafish and IHC

Margaryan, Naira NMargaryan <@t> luriechildrens.org
Wed Feb 20 16:02:02 CST 2013

Dear Histonetters,

I am trying to do  IHC on FFPE 4 weeks old zebrafish with different Abs. Is there a trick working with zebrafish? I am using the same IHC protocol I always use on human and mouse tissue and my Abs are  suppose to work on fish as well as human. I run human and fish sections together with same AR and IHC protocol. By the end I get beautiful staining on human section and or nothing or some fuzzy/fuggy/unclarified/undistinguished reaction.

Any help is appreciated as I am new in fish field,
Naira