[Histonet] Donations Needed

Stritmatter, Andrea N astritma <@t> fhcrc.org
Mon Dec 2 13:32:01 CST 2013

Dear Histo Folks,

I am in the process of setting up a brand new histology/IHC laboratory on the campus of the Uganda Cancer Institute in Kampala, Uganda in conjunction with the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.  As you can imagine, we need anything and everything as supplies and small equipment are extremely hard to obtain in Uganda.  If anyone is doing any end-of-year cleaning and would like to donate to a very worthy endeavor, please let me know.  We are in need of everything from paraffin pots to weigh boats, beakers to vortex machines, dyes to amber bottles, and forceps to staining jars.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Thanks so much!

Andrea

Andrea Stritmatter, HTL (ASCP)
QA Manager