[Histonet] Tissue Processor Validation

Beth Brinegar bbrinegarhtl <@t> gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 08:40:12 CDT 2013

Yes, we do a few validation runs. Nothing too extreme, however we gross
some extra patient tissue and do a small run, then increase the amount of
blocks processed until we are ready to run cases for patient diagnosis. It
really only takes a week or two. After those blocks are cut, then we
compare them to the previous processor results and make changes if
neccessary.

Beth Brinegar HTL(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Mercy Medical Center