[Histonet] (no subject)

Sanjeet Dhirubhai asanjeet <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 08:01:34 CDT 2013

Hi All,

Need your help regarding the specimen tracking system.
I am in the phase of redesigning our Histo lab.
We just recently purchased a cassette printer from Fisher- Printmate. And I am working on getting a slide labeler as well. My future goal is to establish a specimen tracking system. We are a very busy private lab processing about 800 cases generating around 1000 to 1200 blocks a day. I need info on other Vendors for Specimen tracking system. If anybody is currently having this system please let me know.

Regards,

Sanjeet Dhirubhai - Supervisor -Histology MLT