[Histonet] Possible CJD and decontaminating Leica ASP300s

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:06:35 CDT 2013

Lori,

You need to contact the National Prion Disease Center at
http://www.cjdsurveillance.com/

They will tell you if there is a way to decontaminate anything that may
have come in contact with the suspected CJD case.

Paula

--
Paula Sicurello, HTL (ASCP)
Supervisor, Clinical Electron Microscopy Laboratory