[Histonet] Arkansas Histologists and Histology Workers

Pam Marcum mucram11 <@t> comcast.net
Fri Apr 5 15:18:44 CDT 2013

Good Afternoon,

I am sorry to be doing this by Histonet however; I am the new newsletter editor and we need your help.

We do not have a complete list of all the Histology people for Clinical, Research and Industry in the state or surrounding area and since we are re-introducing the newsletter we need to find you.  We will be using primaily e-mail/PDF files to send the newsletter.  I f we don't have your e-mail please send it to me so I can add you to our list and make sure you get all of the Arkansas Histology News worth printing.  This will keep you update on meetings, membership and how you can help us grow.

If you prefer a hard copy of the news letter then we need an address to send it to so you are not out of the loop.

Please help us grow and expand in Arkansas!

Pam Marcum