[Histonet] Unsubscribe if going to NSH

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 27 17:13:33 CDT 2012

If you are going to NSH, please UNSUBSCRIBE from HistoNet, rather than having all of us get “I’m away from the office” notices on every HistoNet email sent to you.

Go to the bottom of any HistoNet email, such as this one.
- Click on the bottom line, which starts out http://lists.utsouthwestern.edu . . .
- Scroll to the bottom, under “HistoNet Subscribers”, under the line that starts “To unsubscribe from Histonet. . . “, type in your email address that you receive your HistoNet email.
- Click on “Unsubscribe or Edit Options”

I’m not going any further than this right now, so you are on your own to follow the rest of the directions to unsubscribe.

Re-subscribe when you get back.

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
Beaumont Hospital
Royal Oak, MI 48073