[Histonet] Come and visit the Legislative Committee in Vancouver!

Colleen Forster cforster <@t> umn.edu
Wed Sep 26 17:44:48 CDT 2012

          Greetings to everyone on behalf of the Legislative Committee.

          I am formally inviting each of you to stop by our booth #625
          while you are browsing about the product hall. We would love
          to meet you. This year we will have a couple different flag
          designs to look at or maybe you have another idea to
          present...come and vote and get your button!

          Our committee meets on Saturday September 29th at noon in room
          208/209. Grab your lunch and join us. The more discussion we
          have the better!

          See you soon,
          Colleen Forster Legislative Chair.