[Histonet] Disposal of used lab equipment

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 14:57:10 CDT 2012

I think that if you contact the NSH they will have the addresses of some labs in the "Third World" that I am sure will be more than happy of accepting your "old" instruments that maybe they are "like new" for them.
René J.

________________________________
From: "Dingersoll <@t> aplaboratories.com" <Dingersoll <@t> aplaboratories.com>
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2012 2:34 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Disposal of used lab equipment

  We have upgraded some of our equipment in recent months and repla= ced
  some VERY OLD equipment that is just taking up space now.

  =

  I have contacted some of the used equipment man= ufacturers and no one
  is interested in taking this equipment off our hands.

  My  question  is  how do you dispose = of used histology equipment.  I
  don't  know  if our local landfill will = take it.  Is there a service
  out there who will come haul it away?

  I appreciate any feedback.

    = ;

  Donna S. Ingersoll, B.S., HTL, CT(ASCP)