[Histonet] Frozen brains on cryostat

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:12:20 CDT 2012

If they haven't been fixed, good luck! I've never been able to section
unfixed tissue.
Then again, I work with embryonic tissue only.
Have you tried sectioning at a smaller section size?

Emily

The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up
to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do
so. To me, that’s beautiful.
--Ron Swanson