[Histonet] Per Diem HT Position, Los Angeles

Laurie <@t> blufrogpath.com Laurie <@t> blufrogpath.com
Fri Mar 30 13:53:21 CDT 2012

   Hi Histonetters,

   I  am  working  fo   (very close to Cedars Si   ASCP  certified  histotech  to  wo   person will help cover the lab when   or  when  the  workload  is  high  -  so  the  ho   consistent.   We  need someone that is experienced in a   histology  (embedding,  cutting,  special stains) and is able to   well on their own with little guidance.  Good troubleshooting sk   are  also  required.   The  hours are somewhat flexible, and the pay    will be based on experience but is very competitive.

   Please forward your resume to me if you are interested, or feel    to email me with any questions you may have.

      Thanks!

   Laurie Colbert HT (ASCP)

   BluFrog

   Los Angeles, CA