[Histonet] Did I mention...

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 20:17:11 CDT 2012

Hi everyone - Did I mention that Damien Laudier from Laudier Histology was a guest last Sunday, March 11th on HistoTALK? Or that Vinnie Della Speranza from MUSC Health will be our guest on Sunday, March 25th? No? Well, Damien Laudier from Laudier Histology was a guest last Sunday, March 11th and Vinnie Della Speranza will be our guest on Sunday, March 25th. Why not listen in at www.HistoTALK.com?

Yours,
David

Oh, yes...the Region III meeting will be hosted by the GSH on April 13-15 at Calloway Gardens, Pine Mountain, GA - HistoTALK will be there doing interviews for future shows. Thanks Wanda and the GSH Board for the invitation!