[Histonet] BLock alignment tool

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:31:20 CDT 2012

Hi,
     There is one on every microtome made. The two little knobs align the
block just perfectly to any angle previously cut. It is much better than
just whacking into a block that was cut slightly differently than what a
dumb instrument is telling you is aligned. Knowing how to use this
alignment tool should be the first lesson. (Well ok maybe the second, the
first being don't cut yourself!) This is like driving down the road with a
clamp on your steering wheel complaining about the curve in the road
causing you to hit a tree.

Amos