[Histonet] Ventana Symphony

Kopczynski, Charlotte Charlotte.Kopczynski <@t> baycare.org
Tue Jul 31 12:16:24 CDT 2012

We had a Symphony instrument for 6 months and had that problem - variable staining due to the humidity, bubbles, etc. Ventana engineers came to our lab and worked on the issue.  Then Ventana brought a new instrument in but was never able to resolve the problem for us.  We do not have a Symphony in our lab currently.  It is really too bad because we really wanted it to work.  The concept is the most patient safe and lean of any of the dip and dunk stain instruments.

Thanks,
Charlotte Kopczynski, HTL (ASCP)
Pathology Manager
Morton Plant Mease Health System
BayCare Health System
Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from BayCare Health System which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  The information is intended to be for the addressee
only.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use
of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original
message and all copies.