[Histonet] KA Recruiting- Great Histology opportunities!!!

Matthew Mosca matt <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Thu Jul 19 14:58:39 CDT 2012

Dear Histonet Community,

I work for a nationally recognized healthcare recruiting firm, specializing in helping Lab Professionals find permanent employment. I wanted to reach out to you today and see if you are interested in taking the next step in your career. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses. I am currently working on some great positions that you may be interested in including a Lead Histotech position with a hospital in Northwest Ohio.

This is a 1st shift Histotechnologist position at one of Ohio's most highly regarded hospital networks. Recognized for superior patient satisfaction at this 113 bed facility, and a state of the art heart catheterization laboratory offers an excellent work environment. This is a position offers a terrific compensation package; including competitive hourly rate, and retirement plan. To qualify you must have an AS or BS in Histology and be either HT or HTL (ASCP) certified. Working knowledge of Tissue Processors, Micrometers, Immunohistochemical and Special Staining Instrumentation is required. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call or e-mail me at matt <@t> ka-recruiting.com

Below is a list of some of the other opportunities we are currently working on. If you do not see an opening in a location in which you live or would like to live, please send me an email with a copy of your resume and let me know where you would be interested in a job. I will then tailor a search for you that is completely confidential.

Histotech/Cytotech Openings:

* PA - Philadelphia - IHC Tech

* ME - Histotechnologist HT or HTL

* NC - Histology Manager

* KY - Histotechnologist - 3rd shift

* NY - Western - Histotech

* NY - NYC - Histotech

* NYC - Pathology Manager (commercial background)

* OH - Columbus - Histotech - 1st shift

* OH - Columbus- Lead Histotech

* NV - Las Vegas - Histotech, IHC

* CA - Southern - Histology Manager