[Histonet] Different Avenues To Become Certified

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 08:16:08 CDT 2012

Recently the other relatively recognized certifying organization, NCA, had merged with the BOR ( now BOC- board of certification). I do not believe that there is any other nationally recognized certifying body other than the ASCP for histotechnicians and histotechnologists. They are the only body who grants the HT/HTL credentials or their equivalent to my knowledge. If there are other certifications out there, to my knowledge, they are not well known or recognized. Here is the link to the ASCP/BOC eligibility-routes.http://www.ascp.org/Board-of-Certification/GetCertified

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC