[Histonet] Gamma delta T cell and CD T cell detection on FFPE tissue

Kim O'Sullivan kim.osullivan <@t> monash.edu
Thu Jul 12 18:20:25 CDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me of a commercially available antibody that works on FFPE
human tissue for gamma delta T cells ( TCR)? Secondly does anyone have a
protocol for CD4 T cells on human tissue, I have tried both DAKO mouse anti
human and both clones available from Novacastra (4B12 and 1F6) using
microwave antigen retrieval (citrate buffer pH 6, EDTA pH 8 and TRIS HCL pH
9) and pressure cooker with the same buffers for different time periods (
1, 2,3,4,and 5 minutes). Any suggestions, protocols or alternative
antibodies would be appreciated!

Regards