[Histonet] HT/HTL Full Time Opportunities in New York state!

Brannon Owens brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Thu Jul 12 13:48:21 CDT 2012

Allied Search Partners is working with different laboratories in the state
of New York, looking for qualified and licensed Histotechnologists or
Histotechnicians.

To Apply Please email or fax resume to Brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
<mailto:Brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com> or fax to 888 388 7572. No other
information is given about location or the organization at this time. Please
send resume for review by our recruiters and all qualified candidates will
be submitted to HR for further review. Once we have had time to further
consider your application, then more information will be made available.
Thank you!

Position 1:
Immunohistochemistry Technician/Technologist (IHC)
Schedule:  Tuesday-Saturday  2pm-10:30pm
Location:  Port Chester, NY
Requirements:  experience in IHC, a NY license, ASCP HT/HTL certification

Position 2:
Histotechnician or Histotechnologist
Schedule:  Tuesday-Saturday  7am-3:30pm
Location:  Port Chester, NY
Requirements:  NY Licensed, ASCP HT/HTL certification

Position 3:
Histotechnician or Histotechnologist
Schedule:  Full time/Permanent Day Shift
Location:  Binghamton, NY
Requirements:  NY Licensed, ASCP HT/HTL certification

--
Brannon Owens
Recruitment Manager

T: 888.388.7571 ext. 106

F: 888.388.7572

To view a complete list of Allied Search Partners current openings go to:
http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brannon-owens/28/528/823