[Histonet] Interview Questions

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:24:20 CST 2012

I guess someone could get hurt. I had to stop someone once, either they were unbelievably nervous, or had not used a microtome in QUITE some time, and I thought they might hurt themselves. I stopped the activity, but legalities might prevail, a consent could suffice to cover for this maybe. Probation is good, if it is enforced. Have seen people that I was not sure how they made it through that period, so I guess the weight that is given varies. All in all, a challenge to locate, recruit, screen, hire and retain good people!

Joelle Weaver MAOM, (HTL) ASCP

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelleweaver